In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, CASEL will respond appropriately to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website.
If you believe that work is being copied on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement and you are the copyright owner of such work or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, please report the alleged infringement to CASEL’s copyright agent with a notice containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website (providing URL(s) in the body of an email is the best way to help CASEL locate content quickly);
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
CASEL’s copyright agent can be reached as follows:
(Please put “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line)